- B.A., Sogang Univ.
- M.A. & M.Phil., Columbia Univ.
- Ph.D., The Univ. of Texas at Austin
- “Moral Axiomatics: Relevance of Social Choice Theory to Ethical Theory,” Presented at the 5th European Congress for Analytical Philosophy (ECAP5) Lisbon, Portugal , August 2005.
- “Free Will and Distributive Justice,” Philosophia, 31: 1-2 (October 2003), pp. 107-126. Catalogued by Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy (http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/justice-distributive/bib.html)
- “The Molinist Solution to the Dilemma of Divine Foreknowledge and Human Freedom: A Critical Appraisal,” (2007), Mimeo.
- Theoretical & Applied Ethics
- Formal & Informal Logic
- Political Philosophy
- Philosophy of Religion
- Social Choice Theory